[thelist] Re: Differences in capabilities of design

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 28 09:58:56 CDT 2001

> From: "Bob Boisvert" <webdad at tampabay.rr.com>
>
> From what I read tonight I would say that Dreamweaver & Fireworks
> offer a better way of putting together a design than FrontPage and
> Image Composer or PhotoDraw.

well, FW is geared toward the web, Image Composer and
PhotoDraw aren't... so right off, i'd stick with Fireworks over the
other two...

and DW is a far better package then FP, for all sorts of reasons,
not to mention the DW feature-set is better...

i'd say it's probably worth the investment, although i believe
Macromedia offers them both in trial versions so you can play with
'em a bit, first...