[thelist] javascript hacking

Dendymolz at aol.com Dendymolz at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 14:13:01 CDT 2001

Is anyone familiar with the nopcart.js shopping cart script that is available
free for download? I have zero knowledge of javascript, but am looking for a
shopping cart that does't require a cgi for a couple of customers who don't
need to accept credit cards. This one seems to work great, but I wonder if
there is any big drawback to this kind of shopping cart.

Also, I have managed hack the script so that it works for a German site, but
I can't figure out how to change the "period" in the money tabulations into a
comma. Germans (and much of the metric world) write money amounts like this:
"10,00" instead of "10.00".

Any advice will be appreciated.
Lori