[thelist] Free HTML editor for an artist

Schaz schaz at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jul 30 21:44:02 CDT 2001

Arachnophilia is a good freebie html editor

http://www.arachnoid.com/

Blurb on it from tucows:

Arachnophilia is a 32-bit HTML editor and workshop. You can import fully
formatted text, tables and outlines; import them into Arachnophilia, and
watch as they are converted into HTML code, complete with colors, fonts and
styles. Also supported are CGI, frames, Java, JavaScript, and C++
development. New in this version, Arachnophilia has added a built-in FTP
client to automatically update your Web site.

)O(
Giggles & Moonbeams
Schaz

You know you want to so just go ahead - Lick the witch!
"Although I can accept talking scarecrows, lions and great wizards of
emerald cities, I find it hard to believe there is no paperwork involved
when your house lands on a witch" - Dave James