[thelist] Browser Page Pre-Loading

J. Blanchard jay.blanchard at thermon.com
Tue Jul 31 08:56:36 CDT 2001

Good morning!

Do any of you know of a way to pre-load a page, for instance I go to the home page of a site and it preloads the login page so that when I click to login the new page load is instantaneous?

TIA!

Jay Blanchard
Web Development Manager
Thermon Industries, Inc.
1.800.820.HEAT

<tip author="J.Blanchard" type="UltraDev">
Naming conventions for sites in UltraDev can be very descriptive and therefore very helpful, for instance;
'from local to development' (your local computer to the development machine)
'from development to live'
</tip>
Visit http://www.visto.com.
Find out  how companies are linking mobile users to the
enterprise with Visto.