[thelist] Table weirdness, unwanted spaces in cells

Jeana Clark jmclark at multiservice.com
Tue Jul 31 16:37:04 CDT 2001

I remember when I first started doing table layouts that in order for things
to be *PERFECT* for ns4.* and some other browsers...  and no spaces to
appear between cells you had to have basically *all* of your
worked.  I was going to try it out for you.. but it'd be easier since you
have the images and all.  it's annoying.. but *shrug* might work...

<snip>
the page in question: http://www.el.is/temp/template.asp
tried on w2k in iis6b2 and nn4.7

the error: cells are displayed wider than defined.

I have a table where i have defined width and height for every cell and have
temporarily inserted an image with the correct size of each cell in each
cell.
</snip>

<jeana />