[thelist] Are there any good clip art packages, and what photo packages do you prefer?

Rachell Coe rachell at coeville.com
Tue Jul 31 17:35:18 CDT 2001

I have bought clip art packages from ClickArt (Broderbund) and MasterClips
(IMSI), and both of them include photo's that look like they were taken in
the 70's.  I hear a lot of people talking about stock photo's from companies
like Eyewire, but those seem so expensive.  Is there some good, but
relatively inexpensive packages out there?  Or do ya need to spend the money
to get the good stuff?

What stock photo packages do most of you use?  Do you ever take the pictures
yourself?

Rachell Coe
(541) 463-9979
rachell at bluhanddesign.com