[thelist] Day-to-day workflow related questions

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Wed Aug 1 09:54:46 CDT 2001

Hey all,

Thanks for the tips!  I've managed to close my e-mail client for 2-hour-long
stretches, and that seems to help (and I do enjoy seeing the expressions on
the Marketing dept's faces when they realize that their e-mails aren't
getting answered as instantly as they used to).  Also, I've been using a
shareware Gantt charting program, which helped everyone out enough to
justify 2 copies of Project on order.

I'm glad to see so much feedback though, lots of really great ideas!

Hmmm meetings for Me.  I like that.

Thanks again!

Chris.