[thelist] Webhosting in Australia (Unix/NT advantages/disadvantages)?

Michael Pemberton mpember at phreaker.net
Wed Aug 1 23:27:47 CDT 2001

I've been running a delevment box on win2000 for about a year now and have had
no problems.  It all comes down to how the server is configiured.

<tip author="Michael Pemberton" type="Apache">
Apache allows you to automatically run a script using the associated "open"
action for that filetype.  This makes it easy to quickly get all your various
script type running without much effort.  It does however, give little control
to how a script is run and has the possibility of being a security risk.

Just add the folloing line in your httpd.conf:
    ScriptInterpreterSource registry
</tip>