[thelist] intranet design

Watkins Matthew matthew at Natuzzi.com
Thu Aug 2 04:21:35 CDT 2001

I guess security is not only about keeping secrets though. It's also about
protecting the  integrity of your mission critical data ....making sure that
some script kiddy with a grudge doesn't wipe your customer DB just because
"he can". The point is well made though, is there more value to be had in
taking all the precautions and sharing key information over an extended
network that is available in real-time, everywhere - or just sitting on it
and creating lots of secure bottlenecks.

cheers

Matthew