[thelist] Netscape 4.7 playing havoc with forms

sfmalo sfmalo at email.msn.com
Thu Aug 2 22:45:08 CDT 2001

Dear Aardvark, Alastair, and Phil -

Thanks for your advice. Will use it for future reference.

Changed the nested tables to fixed width pixels, including all relevant
a "wrap"=soft. That corrected the horizontal scrolling without getting
involved in CSS...except I broke my cardinal rule.

Still can't get NN4.7 to quit scrolling in 640x480 by just a scootch. But
looks fine in 800x600. In Netscape 6.01 and I.E. 5.x all resolutions look
fine. My eyelids are drooping. Maybe I shouldn't give up on NN (I'm
facilating) because if you scoot the screen over once, you can see and work
with everything at 640x480. So close but no banana (but you get a pear).

Again, thanks for your comments and time you took to take a look at the
code.

Sharon
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com