[thelist] Re: ie6 smart tags Long reply..

timmee timmee at timmee.org
Fri Aug 3 14:07:45 CDT 2001

Images have always been up for grabs, whether you right-click in IE on win32
or click and hold on MacOS.

I watermark my images invisibly with DigiMarc, as well as visibly (if
they're photographs) with a visible text overlay. I also only supply images
in 72dpi low resolution.

Is the image toolbar really a smart-tags issue or are smart-tags something
else? (Where does the "tag" part come in?)

Mr Head Lemur: it was not my intention to single you out, and I am always
encouraged by people who stand up for their beliefs. Thanks for your
detailed reply.

timmee