[thelist] site check - im finally beat

matthew garrett matthew.garrett at snet.net
Sun Aug 5 06:42:08 CDT 2001

Hi,
That space to the right of your table is left for the scrollbar. If there
isn't enough content to make the scrollbar appear, then it still leaves the
space. One way out -which might be illegal/non-compliant- but you can try
setting the height of your main content table to 100% which will force the
scrollbar to appear.

good luck.
matt