[thelist] mozilla 0.9.3

Chris Garrett chris at chrisg.com
Mon Aug 6 09:12:07 CDT 2001

I suppose it depends on your clients requirements and your solution. If all
they have is a requirement for textual content then you could even do it
compatable with Netscape 2. If you have to have a game in there or maybe
something a bit out of the ordinary you will have to use DHTML, plugins or
something a bit more than plain ol HTML and CSS.

Whatever floats your boat.

--

http://chrisg.com | http://aspalliance.com/chrisg