[thelist] Am I infected?

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 6 10:28:31 CDT 2001

Delete the file from your Deleted Items box immediately.  Do not open.  Also
remove any other suspicious e-mails.  If you have not opened the attachment,
you are ok.  If you have, I suggest you contact your anti-virus software
vendor to the latest update and any help in removing the infection.

Norman