[thelist] Yahoo! like HTML textarea

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Mon Aug 6 16:14:18 CDT 2001

> i'll warn you though -- the price for this sort of benefit is very high.
>
> http://www.ektron.com/ewebeditpro.cfm?doc_id=56

but I only need the applet :|
don't suppose they'll break that off and sell it?
I found a sourceforge.net account but nothing posted there yet (ever)

We've a room full of java developers downstairs that could rustle this
up, but there's a moratorium on this kind of internal project. (and
everyone I've asked in the past either doesn't get it or starts to go
overboard and sketches out some behemoth that would take months to
complete. )

so I'm still waiting (and using TEXTAREA)

sam