[thelist] Average quote for design

Flavia Silveira-Tarzwell (FayeC) fayec at canada.com
Mon Aug 6 23:24:21 CDT 2001

Hi everybody,

I would like to know if anybody has a website or even know the ballpark
for each specific part of Web design.
i.e. Flash - $$/hour, HTML - $$/hour, ASP - $$/hour, etc...
I am trying to come up with a quote but it is hard when the priced
fluctuate from one answer to another...
I need to quote both HTML and ASP programming separately and Flash
design as well...I know that Graphic design for the web would be quoted
somewhat like HTML coding but that is also something I get different
opinions from everybody I have asked this question to....
If anyone can give ma a hint on where to find the average quote for them
and for the GTA area I would be extremely grateful...

Thanks in advance,

FayeC