[thelist] Oracle for Dummies

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Aug 7 10:58:19 CDT 2001

I use Personal edition on my vmware'd windows machine here at work once
ina while to test out simple scripts, try to learn pl/sql, advanced sql
and stuff like that. It runs like a champ, and if you ever develop
something with personal edition, its really easy to export it to a
production server, which is a nice feature. And its free, which is
always a bonus :)

.djc.