[thelist] Site Review for Learning Kana (repost)

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Tue Aug 7 13:48:09 CDT 2001

> I'm sending this again, because I'm desperate for some good feedback. It's
> hard to work in a vacuum. ;)

Yeah, vacuums suck :)

I had a little look round, I'm sure the content is fine but I couldn't
understand it. A couple of things about the layout...

1. When you are describing how the links at the top and bottom work, why not
make them links as well?
2. The content is shoved over the left hand side. I'm viewing this at (I
think) 640x800 so it doesn't look too bad. I think at a higher resolution it
would look a bit odd. My personal preference would be to center the table.

HTH

Kevin Stevens
kjs at ratking.co.uk