[thelist] Site Review for Learning Kana (repost)

Chris George chrisg at gsnet.com
Tue Aug 7 13:48:59 CDT 2001

Hi Katie!

Sorry I missed this the first time around - I would have definitely
commented on it - as of late I'm going through some Shodo lessons.

Overall, I really like the design. Really easy to follow, with nice
contrasting colors.  Most sites I've come across (looking for Shodo
information/lessons/history) are absolutely horrible - most with broken
links, bad bad grammar and little to no proper design.  It's nice to see
this site. :-)

It seems to me it'd be a good complimentary online reference for people
learning Japanese - not necessarily an all-in-one tool.  Is that the overall
goal?

Anyway. Hope that helps a bit!

Chris.

Ugh.  I owe tips, big time.