[thelist] Showing includes in Dreamweaver

Susan Wallace susanhw at webcastle.com
Thu Aug 9 14:02:18 CDT 2001

Hi Chuck,

I have that installed as well, but it doesn't do a whole lot more for me
(seemingly just added the ability to "Insert -> Cold Fusion -> cfinclude" )

I do have this setup as a site, I do have Apache running locally to serve
it, and anytime I use #include they show up just fine. Is there something I
possibly missed? I have DW 4 and the Extensions Manager shows the Include
Extension is active.

Thanks for any help!

Susan