[thelist] Curl?

Eveline Vanhemel eveline_vanhemel at pi.be
Sat Aug 11 08:59:43 CDT 2001

Hi EVolters,

Enjoyed a nice holiday and I have quite some catching up to do in reading
EVolt lists. Since I have a question I am very curious about, I didn't
bother to start reading them in case the subject already came up, so forgive
me if it was already a subject on the List. So here it goes:

I've recently heard about a new web programming language named Curl. Is
anyone already familiar with it? Seen it in action, has some suggestions
concerning tutorials, books, etc... What I've heard about it, was that it
was quite extraordinary and could turn out to be a very good alternative to
common web programming.

In short, I really would like to hear everything you could tell about it.

TIA,

Eveline Vanhemel