[thelist] CSS diff - IE, NN, Mozilla, Opera

Joel D Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Sat Aug 11 12:26:08 CDT 2001

Thanks for looking, Kevin. Couple questions:

If NN4 won't pickup the styles for links, why is it doing it for the
headers? (they're links too.) Also, the headers and other links ARE in a
nested table.

Your comments make me think that in spite of my localized dementia, at least
I STARTED down the right path.

joel at spinhead.com