[thelist] Installing PHP on win98(using Apache)

neal at constructweb.com neal at constructweb.com
Sun Aug 12 11:23:13 CDT 2001

I installed PHP4 on win 98
the simple stuff works (date---echo----phpinfo()---)
however try to use a form or virtual
and blammo-----
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: virtual() in
c:\web\construct\design\index.php3 on line 18
or----------
Internal Server Error
to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, nealwatkins at home.com and inform
them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that
may have caused the error.
and here is the error log.............................
[client 24.251.3.162] File does not exist: c:/web/default.ida
[client 24.251.137.73] Premature end of script headers: c:/php/php.exe

thanks for any clues.......
neal