[thelist] asp: FileSystemObject

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon Aug 13 15:04:20 CDT 2001

Many shared hosts disable the FSO for security reasons.

>One final request.. could you all please cc: replies directly to me..
>thelist stopped sending me mail for some reason, although the website
>says I'm still subscribed.  (?)

Just checked and you were set to "nomail". You may have set this on
thelist management screen for your subscription, or, if you had an auto
responder set up (like "I'm out of the office" emails), we may have set
you to nomail for the time being (though, I can't remember a time when we
didn't also notify that person).

Anyways, you should get this email from thelist.

Thanks,

Thanks,

--
mattwarden