[thelist] table background

Mike Stevens mstevens at members.evolt.org
Tue Aug 14 01:38:15 CDT 2001

If I remember correctly, there isn't really any way to get a single
background image to sit behind multiple table cells in NN without starting
the tile over at the beginning of each cell.

It's weird but I'm pretty sure that even the nested table trick wont work.
For some reason NN displays the image from the top left corner in each table
cell.

If the content of the table cells can be pixel perfect then you can break up
the background image and place a piece of it as the background of each table
cell...but that's not always an optimal solution.