[thelist] ASP posting form data

Tab Alleman Tab.Alleman at RealMetros.com
Tue Aug 14 09:40:09 CDT 2001

don't hit your forehead too hard, but it's pretty much an:

onLoad="MyForm.Submit()" in the <body> tag of the first script's html
page.

-----Original Message-----
From: Darren [mailto:Darren at web-bitch.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 10:38 AM
To: evolt
Subject: Re: [thelist] ASP posting form data

On 14 August 2001 at 15:27:56, Tab Alleman <Tab.Alleman at RealMetros.com>
wrote:

TA> so your first script does it's thing and then at the end it posts
itself
TA> to the other company's script.  what's wrong with that?

<grin>  nothing...that's what i want to do...how do i get my page to
submit itself??

...this has got to be something screamingly obvious, but i can't think
of
it!  that coupled with my abysmal attempt at explanation anyway! ;>

ta,

darren