[thelist] change the body of a Dreamweaver template?

Jill Shaw jillshaw at email.com
Tue Aug 14 12:41:56 CDT 2001

Hey there folks
This might be an easy one, but it has me stumped.

I have a template in Dreamweaver which is used by about 60 or so pages. In one page (only) I want to call a Javascript function with an onLoad command from the body tag. The page really needs to be tied to the template because the site is still at relatively early stages of development, but Dreamweaver wont let me mess with an uneditable region. I tried making the body tag of the template editable but then I get an ugly error in Design mode (of the Javascript closing comment) since the #EndEditable part of the code is after the body tag. Should I just run with this or is there something else I could try.

Thanks in advance,
Regards, Jill