[thelist] Need some good usability feedback.

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Wed Aug 15 11:28:57 CDT 2001

Ryan -

Not too much I could find is lacking.. In fact, I think everything looks
really nice. The radio buttons you have on there give a nice look and
feel(although they obviously dont work with javascript disabled).. also
if you're really going for the usability side of things, you should look
into adding the 'id' attrib to your forms, tab indexes, and labels

Looks slick though :)

.djc.