[thelist] Re: [WD]: Tables expanding in Netscape (and other quirks)

Diana & Mike Hyatt myershyatt at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 15 17:38:27 CDT 2001

I've added a spacer gif to each row, but now I'm getting an unwanted light
green row above my side nav bar, even though I've set the height to 0. And
Netscape is STILL expanding the nav bar. Help!

Diana
Painfully Transitioning From Print to Web

P.S. Mark, thanks for referring me to the Zeldman book, looks great!