[thelist] Re:[thelist]Splash Pages & The Great Unwashed

J. Blanchard jay.blanchard at thermon.com
Thu Aug 16 08:39:31 CDT 2001

Thanks for all of the suggestions, I especially like the idea of doing something with navigation from the splash page itself. Since we have 'established rules' about page load times I will probably stick with something not involving Flash, Java, or any animated GIF's.

Thanks All!

Jay Blanchard
Web Development Manager
Thermon Manufacturing Company
1.800.820.HEAT x327

P.S. I owe a tip since this is a 'thanks' and I felt my tip of yesterday might have been a little lame.
Visit http://www.visto.com.
Find out  how companies are linking mobile users to the
enterprise with Visto.