[thelist] top plug ins?

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Thu Aug 16 17:21:31 CDT 2001

>> 98% of consumers tested could immediately see Flash content
>
> I think the key word there is 'tested' - there's nothing in the
> methodology docs about this, more than 'representative'. I'd
> be very interested in the selection methodology.

Methodology info, as noted previously, is a directory up. These are the
normal NPD Online Panel groups... same people that test ketchup and tissue.
These may or may not match a particular audience you have. Suggestions for
other possible groups to test would be welcome at wish-flash or
wish-director at macromedia.com, thanks.

> Plus of course, during the survey, nothing more than simple
> 'Can see the fish' is tested. Nothing about 'can interact with'.

uhh... the point being...?

jd