[thelist] I am looking into the possibility of replacing my ...

Hugh Blair hblair at hotfootmail.com
Thu Aug 16 20:58:02 CDT 2001

Empty emails don't let us help you.  But that said,
here's a few links to assist in your decision:

http://www.extremetech.com/category/0,3398,s%253D1730,00.asp
http://www.motherboards.org/
http://www.sysopt.com/mboard.html
http://www.allhw.com/index.shtml
http://www.magsys.co.uk/mbs/
http://www4.tomshardware.com/

And if you want to get a little radical:
http://www.overclockercafe.com/
http://www.cluboverclocker.com/

-Hugh
http://www.wholesalenics.net