[thelist] great hosting

Jeanne Edna Thelwell matantisi at matantisi.com
Fri Aug 17 12:43:01 CDT 2001

I would recommend YourDomainHost (www.yourdomainhost.com).  I've had my
domains with them for several years and they're wonderful.  Absolutely
*excellent* support.  The basic package ($29.95/month) is 500MG, 10G
bandwidth, MySQL, PHP, Perl (they run the Perl Archive), 50 POP boxes,
shell access, additional FTP/POP/Shell logins available for low one-time
fees, WUSAGE, unlimited email aliases and redirects, SSL, unlimited
autoresponders, full cgi access, streaming realaudio/video, basic java chat
(volano chat available for $7.50/month),  free mailing lists and
subscribable email lists (majordomo available for $7.50/month), SSI
enabled, Unix servers.  I have my 3 sites monitored and I've had a total of
40 minutes of downtime in 6 months.  They pay domain registration for
hosted sites.