[thelist] Virtual Hosts on Apache

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Sat Aug 18 21:48:33 CDT 2001

Travis -

You're machine isn't set up to recognize itself as 127.0.0.1.. I'm not
real familar with windows networking, but there is a HOSTS file
somwhere(i don know where :) that you can add 127.0.0.1 localhost to and
apache should be able to recognize itself.. Or as you mentioned eariler,
you can use BindAddress: *

If you do that, you'll need to change the NameVirtualHost directive and
the VirtualHost directive to reflect the IP address you're using(which
it sounds like you know)

again, lemme know how it goes ;)

.djc.