[thelist] CF: Query naming tip

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Tue Aug 21 06:27:37 CDT 2001

>     <cfquery name="GetFirstName" datasource="#datasource#">
>        SELECT FirstName, LastName, PhoneNumber
>        FROM AddressBook
>        WHERE 1=1
>        </cfquery>
>
> The query title 'GetAName' would correct the problem.
>
> </tip>

This isn't true... or at least not on my CF5/Win2k. Can you tell me what
version you are using, and the exact error. I've never seen this in any of
the earlier versions, and I often use names that incorporate column names.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email   : jedimaster at macromedia.com
ICQ UIN : 3679482