[thelist] interview questions

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Tue Aug 21 10:25:34 CDT 2001

If I were design such an interview, the two main questions would be:
"Here, take the drivers seat. Can I see some pages you've put
together?" and "OK, great. Here's a four page booklet and there's
some images you can use in this directory ... how long do you want
before I come back and check in on you?"

Besides that, I bet most bookstores will have HTML books with chapter
review questions at the end that you could base more specific
questions on.

--

- Erik Mattheis

Who reflects too much will accomplish little.

(612) 827 3963