[thelist] ASP variables from user form

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Wed Aug 22 17:53:00 CDT 2001

> neither of you mentioned drawbacks to carrying a bunch of
> variables along with me as I go. if that's not really a perceptible
> negative, does this end up being a personal choice?

i would say definitely yes

the form has to be submitted anyway, so a couple extra hidden fields that
for the time being carry a default value does mean a few extra bytes on the
http request to post the form, but that's no biggie, if you're thinking of
efficiency

so the personal choice relates entirely to clean, maintainable code

speaking of which:   http://mindprod.com/unmain.html

rudy