[thelist] Upload - update

troya troya at optonline.net
Wed Aug 22 18:19:14 CDT 2001

Hi Adrian,
Thanks for answer my question, problem here is that I have to use
Dreamweaver Ultradev I know how to do an upload and update the tables, but
in this case I need to use Dreamweaver Ultradev It is any way to upload an
image to the server and update the table without using any custom code with
Dreamweaver Ultradev?

Thank you
oscar