[thelist] Interland Hosting Update

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Thu Aug 23 09:19:43 CDT 2001

At 06:26 AM 8/23/2001, you wrote:
>Interland used to be the best company 10 month ago but since they upgrade to
>W2K everything works bad.
>any comments,
>It is NT more stable than W2K?

I doubt it.  In the last ten months (actually, it's really been longer than
this - I've had clients on there for over two years now), they've also
launched their huge advertising campaign.  They could be suffering from
"AOL Flat Rate" Syndrome.

We've begun steering all of our existing clients off of Interland.  Their
incompetence just isn't worth it.

Oh yeah, and they jacked up the price for ColdFusion accounts three-fold:
from $50/mo. to $150/mo.  They just aren't worth it at all.

--Ben

Ben Dyer
Senior Internet Developer
Imaginuity Interactive