[thelist] bug in ie/nt with post method of form?

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Thu Aug 23 13:42:48 CDT 2001

To add fuel to the fire, I noticed on Netscape (4.x), that if you have a
file upload field, and if you have form fields _AFTER_ that field, and if
you do NOT upload a file, the other form fields don't get passed.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus