[thelist] CF Advanced Security & NT Domains

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Thu Aug 23 17:55:45 CDT 2001

Anyone had success connecting CF5's Advanced security to an NT domain?  All is well, no errors, but when I go to assign users to a policy there are no groups or users in the 'Available' select list.

Sorry if this is ambiguous, time constraints limit a more detailed description.  I can provide more details upon request.

Here's the size-up:
CF Server 5.0, Big-ass ProLiant Server, fresh CF install, NT Server 4.0 running on a seperate machine.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Seth