[thelist] Possible with CF

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Thu Aug 23 21:01:55 CDT 2001

I assume you know how to call a script on a scheduled basis. As for doing
the file upload, use CFHTTPPARAM. Example:

<CFSET URLSTR = "http://www.whereever.com/foo.cfm">
<CFHTTP URL="#URLSTR#" METHOD="POST">
	<CFHTTPPARAM TYPE="FILE" NAME="FormFieldName" FILE="c:\foo.txt">
</CFHTTP>

This _should_ work.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus