[thelist] CF Advanced Security & NT Domains

Raymond Camden jedimaster at macromedia.com
Thu Aug 23 21:03:39 CDT 2001

I _believe_ this is normal. You will not see any users, but you can add them
manually (and groups). There should be a form text box to enter the names
in.

Let me know if this doesn't work. I've had to get intimate with Adv.Sec.
over the past few years, it can be a bit.... tricky.

Raymond Camden, Principal Spectra Compliance Engineer for Macromedia

Email    : jedimaster at macromedia.com
Yahoo IM : morpheus