[thelist] bug in ie/nt with post method of form?

Hubert Vaudaux hubert-v at cyberscope.fr
Fri Aug 24 10:52:28 CDT 2001

Hello,

Seen that one time, was a strange behavior of a form with file upload and
textarea.
When text paste from word with an unusual type of quotes (don't remember
exactly
which one) in textarea, then the form did the same thiing as you with some
values duplicate.
I didn't append with any normal text.
Solution i found was to put the file input at the first position of the
form, and then
it works all time (test IE only i think).
Hope this helps

Regards

Hubert