[thelist] No Escape from ColdFusion

Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com Rory.Plaire at wahchang.com
Mon Aug 27 13:18:50 CDT 2001

| In this case, the value of Foo["Test"] will not be escaped.
| To get around
| this, just do:
|
| <CFSET Temp = Foo["Test"]> and pass #Temp# to the query.

Raymond,

Thanks! That's great. This must be what it is, since I am using the members
of a structure in the query.

One more small issue, then...

I have, well, what seems to me, innumerable parameters in this structure.
This, combined with the little know fact that I don't really like to type so
much (Haha! God is the Most Humorous, making me a programmer and all!) would
make the solution somewhat undesirable.

Is there a lazy way to do it, say a function called
DontEvenThinkAboutPreserveSingleQuotes() or something?

<rory disposition="incalculably appreciative -- I don't mix math and emotion
very well" alt="8)"/>