[thelist] Link Stylesheets

Joshua Olson joshua at alphashop.net
Mon Aug 27 15:28:45 CDT 2001

The browser sends out a separate request for the style sheet and downloads
it into cache.  The browser then uses the information it contains to stylize
all on-page elements.  It is not downloaded or referenced across the web for
each element on the page.

Therefore, even if you have an appreciable number of tags on the page, you
should not see lag above and beyond the normal time required to render a
complex and lengthy page.

HTH,
-joshua