[thelist] Server based virus scanner

chris Johnston chris at fuzzylizard.com
Tue Aug 28 09:59:52 CDT 2001

Check out Norton AntiVirus Corporate edition. Not only can it plug into
Exchange and grab virus' before they get to the clients, it can also
plug into each of the computers connected to your server and keep them
free if virus'. (What is the proper plural form of virus?)

http://enterprisesecurity.symantec.com/products/products.cfm?ProductID=2
3&PID=7968685

(watch for the nasty wrap)

/chris