[thelist] Just installed Dreamweaver Ultradev 4 / Fireworks 4 Studio

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Aug 29 16:57:43 CDT 2001

Hi all,

I have just received and installed Dreamweaver Ultradev 4 / Fireworks 4
studio software and I noticed that unlike the trail version, there is no
Eyecandy effects.

Does anybody have a good source for Eyecandy, Preferably freebies. Also now
that I have the commercial version of the software any suggestions for
pointing me in the right direction for either application as far as what
else I need to get for them would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob
---