[thelist] dynamic JPEG image ?? how

Ed Courtenay ed at edcourtenay.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 08:19:52 CDT 2001

In an ASP environment, have a look at ASPImage
(http://www.serverobjects.com)

Ed Courtenay
http://www.edcourtenay.co.uk

"We've all heard that a million monkeys on a million
keyboards would eventually come up with the entire
works of Shakespeare - thanks to the Internet, we now
know this isn't true...."