[thelist] wordperfect docs with math formulas on the web

Jon Haworth jhaworth at witanjardine.co.uk
Thu Aug 30 09:45:59 CDT 2001

Hi Liz,

You might want to look into MathML: http://www.w3.org/Math/

I'm not sure what the browser support is like, but it's a markup language
designed for displaying formulae - you can see some examples as part of the
spec at
http://www.w3.org/TR/1999/WD-MathML2-19991222/chapter2.html#fund:examples

It will probably require a fair amount of work on your part to convert all
the formulae to MathML but it might be your best bet at getting them on the
web - although there's probably another much easier way that someone is
going to post about in the next 5 mins :-)

HTH
Jon